We're delighted to announce that the next phase of the hotel’s refurbishment begins on
Tuesday 1st September 2015
Including a brand new gym, spa and beauty rooms
The existing gym will close at 8.00pm on Friday 28th August and a new temporary gym, overlooking the river, will open on Tuesday 1st September including:
- A selection of cardio equipment, weights and Powerplate
- Personal training sessions as usual with Will and John
- Gym opening hours remain the same with a new class time table
- We hope to set up a regular running club: Please register your interest
- Classes will also take place in the hotel or grounds if the weather is fine
- There will be toilet facilities but no shower or changing rooms.
Monthly gym membership will reduce to £25 per member per month including:
- Unlimited use of temporary gym facilities
- Unlimited attendance at classes
- One free 30 minute personal training session per month
- 20% discount on food in Riverside Restaurant and Bar
Members' current direct debit will be amended to £25 from September 2015 to reflect the reduction in facilities available. PLEASE NOTIFY US IN WRITING BY 31ST AUGUST 2015 IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BASIS. The usual month’s notice will remain unchanged throughout the closure period.
Daily transactions will not be available at the new gym, however current pay-as-you-go gym users are welcome to sign up to the reduced membership
The Beauty Rooms are open as usual and are re-locating to a treatment room in the hotel. Please arrive at main reception where Kate or Amy will greet you for your appointment.
Our new gym will open New Year 2016 – Our new gym partner will be hosting events and offers at the temporary gym during the refurbishment.
Download our gym refurbishment newsletter including our new timetable or contact The Gym at Streatley for more information on 01491 878868 or firstname.lastname@example.org